Ristube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who ur fav couple on the show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

who ur fav couple on the show Empty
PostSubject: who ur fav couple on the show   who ur fav couple on the show EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:13 pm

topic say it all im just wounding u can make a topic u guys can talk to each thats the ideas for this as well btw im having trouble uploading tonight but its uploading now sorry for late uploading
Back to top Go down
https://ristube.forumotion.com
Braxandcharlie

PostSubject: Re: who ur fav couple on the show   who ur fav couple on the show EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:30 pm

My favourite couple is Brax and Charlie at the moment.
But I always will love Aden and Belle. They were a fantastic couple. Loved them together. Cried so much when Belle died. It was so sad.
Back to top Go down
Dafreshprince92

Dafreshprince92

PostSubject: Re: who ur fav couple on the show   who ur fav couple on the show EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Fav couple is Miles + Leah so sick waiting on it happening lol!
Back to top Go down
bittersweet7429

bittersweet7429

PostSubject: Re: who ur fav couple on the show   who ur fav couple on the show EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:21 am

Favorite couple is definitely charlie and Brax. I wish they would get back together soon!!

Heath and Biannca would be cute together as well if they finally get together
Back to top Go down
Gracie203

Gracie203

PostSubject: CHAX CHAX CHAX!!!!   who ur fav couple on the show EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:35 pm

My favourite at the moment is Charlie & Brax...but then again every girl loves a bad boy!!..

I loved Aden & Belle, and Jack and Martha!!They were classic couples on the bay!

But judging by the spoilers for next week there's gonna be another river boy romance Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who ur fav couple on the show   who ur fav couple on the show Empty

Back to top Go down

who ur fav couple on the show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ristube :: Tv Shows :: Casual Discussion-
Jump to: